User Agreement for the processing of personal data.
By submitting personal data, the Buyer\User\Visitor of the site gives consent to the Seller for the processing, storage and use of his/her personal data on the basis of the Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data" as of July 27, 2006 for the following purposes:
- Registration of the User on the site
- Customer support
- Submitting information about marketing events to the User
- Fulfilling obligations by the Seller to the Buyer
- Carrying out audits and other internal researchers in order to improve the quality of services.
Personal data means any personal information that allows identification of the Buyer, such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Contact phone number
- Postal address
Buyers’ personal data are stored only on the electronic media and processed using automated systems unless manual processing of personal data is necessary for connection with the implementation of legislative requirements.
The Seller shall not transfer the received personal data to any third parties, except for the following cases:
• At the request of authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the basis of and in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation
• To strategic partners who work with the Seller to provide products and services, or who help the Seller sell products and services to consumers. We provide to third parties the minimum volume of personal data which is necessary only to provide the required service or conduct the necessary transaction.
The Seller shall reserve the right to amend these rules unilaterally, provided that such changes do not contradict with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes in terms and conditions of these regulations shall enter into force upon publication on the Site.
The Seller shall not be responsible for the information publicly provided by the User/Buyer on the Site
The seller receives information about the IP-address of the visitor to www.russiacitypass.com. This information is not used to identify the visitor.