Payment by bank card in the Internet
Our plarform connected to internet-acquiring and you can pay for Goods by next bank cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, UnionPay. After the conformation of selected Goods you will be redirected to protected payment page Alfa-bank JSC (paymentgate.ru), where you should enter your bank card details. For additional authentication of card holder we use 3D Secure protocol. If your bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to it's server for additional indification. Information about rules and methods of additional indification clarify in your Bank.
The total sum of payment is the price of Goods, only. The additional services (like delivery, assembly) should be paid at the moment of the receipt.
Alfa-bank JSC protect and processes your bank card data using PCI DSS 2.0 security standart. The transmission of information to the payment gateway takes place with the use of SSL encryption technology. Further information transfer occurs via closed banking networks with the highest level of reliability. Alfa-bank JSC doesn't transfer your Bank card data to us or other people. For additional authentication of a card holder we use 3D Secure protocol.
If you have any questions about completed payment, you can call to client support service by phone: +7 (495) 78-888-78 (Moscow), 8 (800) 2-000-000 (Regions)
Security of Online Payment
The information which you give to us (name, address, telephone, e-mail, credit card number) is confidentially and shall not be disclosed. Data of your bank card transfer only in encrypted form and doesn't saved on our Web-server.
Alfa-bank JSC guaranted the security of Internet payment processing. All transactions with payment cards occur in accordance with the requirements of VISA International, MasterCard and other payment systems.When you send information using special security technology online card payments, data processing is carried out on a secure server of the high-tech processing company.
The service payment via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the rules of international payment systems on the principles of respect for the privacy and security of payment, which uses the most advanced testing methods, encryption and transmission of closed channels of communication data.
Input of credit card data is processed on the protected payment page of the Bank - a partner which provides services. Our Bank is Alfa-bank JSC.
Cases of failure in making payment:
- Bank card is not intended for internet payment. You can clarify it in your Bank.
- Wrong Bank card details
For correct input, data must be carefully and accurately, observing the sequence of numbers and letters, entered as they appear on your card:
1. The Card holder (usually, on the front side of a bank card in english capital letters. Example: IVANOV IVAN);
2. Card number (usually, on the front side of a bank card. Contains 16 numbers. Example: 0123 4567 8901 2345);
3. Card Validity (usually, on the front side of a bank card - month and year, to which the card is valid. Validity of the card should be entered in numbers. Example: 12 (in the month field) and 13 (in the year field), what means that card is valid until december of 2013);
4. CVV2 or CVC2 code (usually, on the back side of a bank card. Contains 3 numbers. Example: 123).
5. Expired credit card expiry date. Usually, on the front side of a bank card. (it is month and year until which your card is valid). More information about validity of cards you can get in your Bank.
6. Insufficient funds to pay for bank card. More information about fund on your bank card you can get in your Bank.
7. The limit of operations per day is exceeded . The amount of the daily limit is determined by the partner bank for all operations.